Thursday, December 24, 2009

2nd chances (Preferribly a female perspective)?

Granted, Friends and family will always bring encouragement. But in this case, I'm looking for a female %26amp; non-partial perspective.



In short...recently divorced %26amp; she has my 3 kids. It's been about 1闄唝rs since the split. I've grown since. She's said she's moved on, so I've been considering it for myself. I've been advised to take a year off of dating (though, it seems like I've already done that during the divorce, since I didn't date nor do anything that would cause more confusion during the divorce.



Considering my personality traits, the question is, would you ladies consider dating a man like myself like myself?



Little about me:



Christian



I'm involved in youth ministry



I didn't initiate the divorce nor cheat



I have a passion for family



I love kids



I'm a rather open %26amp; honest person



I've been called quirky sometimes, but I love to have fun



http://myspace.com/xenoranger (if you want more details)



So... y' think I got a shot?



2nd chances (Preferribly a female perspective)?

I think there's still some bitterness left in your heart. I notice you said, "She has my 3 kids" rather than "She has our three kids" which shows me that you're not healed yet. I guess it probably takes more than a few years to move on, though, so it shouldn't be held against you. Would I personally date you? I have no idea, because a few vague phrases about you don't show me who you are. From what I gather, you seem like a respectable person. Hopefully you're part of your children's lives or are fervently trying to be there for them. Only you know the circumstances, though, so I have no room to judge. As for the age range question: I'm 19.



2nd chances (Preferribly a female perspective)?

Not to be mean, but personally, I don't date guys with kids or divorced guys. I've never been married, no kids. Good luck. You are probably better off meeting another divorcee with kids.



2nd chances (Preferribly a female perspective)?

I think that a lot of women won't date people who are divorced or have kids. What I think that you need to do is find a nice christian women that can love you no matter what, remember that it can take time. In the meen while, why don't you go on a few dates and keep everything really slow for yourself and your kids.



2nd chances (Preferribly a female perspective)?

honestly, you sound too good, too wholesome. I'm afraid of guys like you, i just don't trust guys like you. my bf up until tonight came off like that, i never trusted him %26amp; he proved me to be right tonight. poof all gone.



PS, I'm sorry, I'm just in a bad mood. your probably really are a nice guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda