Monday, December 28, 2009

Ladies, why is my girl telling me this? Is she lying?

On myspace her and her ex USED to (when they where together) tell each other they love each other, miss each other, etc. (this is on the comments eveyone can read). (it was a long distance relationship where they RARELY saw each other).



She broke up with him after almost a year but because of religious differences, he's mormon, she is christian.



Without me even asking, the other day she started telling me that she didn't even like him, it was a long distance relationship, that he drank all the time, was a quitter and tried to get out of the military under the guise of insanity, that he was always depressed and his mommy was constantly sending him anti depressant medication, that he wasn't even funny like me, that he was too nice, and smothered her and sent her flowers waaay too much.



So either she was lying to him about how she felt about him at that time or she is lying to me? Or? It could be that she is trying to tell me I am way better than him. I dunno what to think



Ladies, why is my girl telling me this? Is she lying?

Why you get yourself all bothered with that ..



You like her .. you are with her now ..



She is lie to you ?? even if .. why she lies ??



That must be cause you mean something to her ..



She want you in her life .. so she try to convince you of something .. that she want you and like you and need you .. So .. what her lies tell .. if she lie ..



It tells that she is really all of that to you ..



Forget it .. or try to forget .. just now it is about you and her .. You wanna it work .. just talk your mind .. and let her be herself with you ..



Go after that ..



She is all after you .. Cann't you see that ??



You are the man ..



Go on .. let her see that you care and you want her too ..



The past is passed ..



Future all infront of you ..



You are the man ..



Ladies, why is my girl telling me this? Is she lying?

why are you even worried about this. Feelings change, she may have thought she felt that way at the time about him and now being with you may just make her realize she did not feel that way. Either way you are worrying about something that seems to me a non-issue. She is with you , you are happy with eachother, he is an EX for a reason. I think yo ushould just be happy and realize she is saying how great you are by means of comparison.



Ladies, why is my girl telling me this? Is she lying?

It sounds to me that she may be a bit insecure. She may be worried that you are starting to think that they may hook up again so she is reassuring you that she's happy with you and he's out of the picture



Ladies, why is my girl telling me this? Is she lying?

People think they feel things when they don't. Maybe that is why she told him what she told him. It sounds to me like she is just telling you how she feels. When I tell boyfriends things like this, they swear up and down Im cheating. But Im not. I just like to talk to people, tell them how I feel, and them tell me how they feel. I love the feeling of getting things off your chest. Maybe the timing of bringing up the conversation wasnt the best? Good Luck man.



Ladies, why is my girl telling me this? Is she lying?

I hate it when the subject of ex's comes up in a relationship... it can turn any conversation sore. My boyfriend and me used to do it when we started to go out but then we realised that we spent the entire evening speaking about each other's ex's and basically it just ruined both our moods so we made a no-ex-conversation policy....just DONT go there except when its really important (like a death threat or something....) Trust me your conversations will be much more pleasant if you do this.



Ladies, why is my girl telling me this? Is she lying?

Time to move on...too much chaos and drama.



Ladies, why is my girl telling me this? Is she lying?

okay, shes probably slightly lying on both of them. like, she might have been good w/her ex, but then started to not like him, but kept up the comments because she didn't want to be not in love with him, or because she didn't want to hurt him that much. Probably it being the public comments, both.



Then, cuz you've been cool with this, she started to like you. She wanted to be in a relationship, so she told you all this. It probably isn't a "i love you with a firey passion that burns deep within my soul" kind of thing, but it isn't a "yeah you're nice and kinda cute but whatever" kinda thing.



Ladies, why is my girl telling me this? Is she lying?

Maybe by telling you her past you will get a full understand of what she is looking for in a guy and what she expects, trying to determine if she lying to you is something you can figure out through her expressions and body language. You will know that she is lying just by the way she is saying something. Maybe you need to ask her why she is sharing personal details with you and what is the purpose of it all. If you don't want to pursue a relationship with her then don't but make it clear to her and tell her what your intentions are, that way she does not get confused. Maybe she just needs a friend, that she can tell all her problems to and can't find anyone else.



Ladies, why is my girl telling me this? Is she lying?

Why would she out of the blue start talking to you about him like she has to defend herself, is she trying to hide something? Sounds like maybe she is trying to convince herself that she doesn't love him anymore.



Ladies, why is my girl telling me this? Is she lying?

well.... if u really like her like u say and she says, then ask her about it, ask her why she wrote those things and why she is telling u something differently. i mean i would want to know what is wrong with my boyfriend/or just friend. tell her how u feel about the stuff u have been reading. and if she really likes u she will be okay with the fact that u want to know the truth... hope i helped a little



Ladies, why is my girl telling me this? Is she lying?

to be honest it could be that she said that to him cuz she thought she felt sumthing wit him cuz gurls will jus say things cuz the guy says it to em...thats only sum gurls not all gurls are like that...sum guys do the same..i was in a long distance relationship and we told eachother we were ment to be and everything else..but he was talking to sum gurls..he was sending gurls messages on myspace calling em sexy and baby and soi broke up wit him...so maybe she thought sumthing was there....so i hope everything works out for u..



Ladies, why is my girl telling me this? Is she lying?

Maybe he recently professed some feelings for her and this is her counterreaction trying to convince you subconsciously that she doesn't like him like that anymore. She doesn't want to tell you directly what happened (if something did) because she thinks it will make you jealous or upset when you don't really have any reason to be. Not unless she starts taking unexpected trips out of town, then I'd be suspicious.



Ladies, why is my girl telling me this? Is she lying?

I am sure that she had feelings for him or they would have never been together but it sounds like her feelings for him changed and now she is into you, its not a bad thing that she had feelings for him but maybe now she doesn't so she sees the flaws that he has

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda