Monday, December 28, 2009

I believe we are in the last days?

Listen I know that they have preached the last days theme since the beginning of time, but i can tell you that we are now in the last hours of christ's return.



I'm 21 years old, i was raised in a christian home and i've been tempted by the college life/drinking/sex yet i've never done any of it, i'm not saying I'm above anyone else but i've stayed true to god's word and for some reason he's put it in my heart to preach on his judgment.



I feel that our culture defines religion based on todays genration, and preaches the "balance" testimony as if we should only look at god one day of the week etc. I have this in my heart, to preach that the church if failing, and we must preach the word** of god, and that his judgment is as equal to his mercy. I feel it in my hear to preach to everyone i know, and this has only been since 3 days ago when my stomach sank, and i have been on fire for this since then, i've changed my music habits/i've wrote blogs on myspace to unchriistian/christianf rien



I believe we are in the last days?

There is a phenomena thats been happening the last year or so in which a few Christians, and I say a few, in actuality its thousands of Gods children sense the rapture of the church is very near. Some Christians and even preachers that believe and teach the rapture do not seem to have this urgency, but there is a remnant who feel that its very very near. I am one of them. I have been studying and watching for 30 years and have been hot and cold on the issue. I do not know of a better way to say this, but for the last 2 - 3 months I have been on high alert. It would be interesting to hear from others who have had this same experience.



I believe we are in the last days?

Bia~Bia



I believe we are in the last days?

And none too soon, if you ask me.



I believe we are in the last days?

Good on you. I believe these are the end times too. Stay strong in the faith!



The greatest sign of the end of the age is the establishment of the nation of Israel. That was what everyone thought was impossible, but it has come to pass. Now just watch the rest unfold.



I believe we are in the last days?

Many of us have been praying for workers for the harvest.



I believe we are in the last days?

It's an unction from the Holy Spirit. I am in agreement with you also. Preach the word.



I believe we are in the last days?

no offense, but i bet that's exactly what all those other cult leaders thought right before they started preaching to everyone. good luck buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda