Monday, December 28, 2009

For the love of God please help!!!?

I got suspicious of my gf and asked for her myspace password. What I found was that when guys asked her out she would say she is busy this week maybe next week, for months on end instead of saying she has a bf. Turns out she has always done this to blow guys off, even when single (its true) so she doesn't hurt their feelings. What really concerns me though is that one of the guys told her he is ready to hang out when she is. She wrote this long email back and at the end said she was not sure how much longer we would be together. Thing is, this guy had been after her for several months when she was single and never got a date with her. To top it off she is a no sex before marriage christian, so cheating is out of character for her, especially with this guy. Still I can't ignore what this looks like. She has since slept with me and done a lot more to keep me but the trust is gone and I don't know what to do, she says she was just venting to the wrong person, a mistake. Can this be fixed?



For the love of God please help!!!?

Sex before marriage only leads to a lack of trust. I think you both need to talk openly about your feelings as well as your goals in life. True Intimacy isn't reached by "making out" or having sex. It is reached by connecting mentally through conversations, sharing of goals, and sharing of beliefs.



For the love of God please help!!!?

Myspace is so messed up that I wouldn't take any of it seriously. It sounds like she is the type of girl who craves attention and that is why she keeps these guys waiting for her. But she probably doesn't take any of them seriously. Until she shows any other signs of cheating, i wouldn't go crazy just yet.



For the love of God please help!!!?

I asked a similar question. I'll repeat what someone told me: She's keeping the door open for others. If she was proud of her relationship with you than she'd be yelling from rooftops about you.



For the love of God please help!!!?

She like the attention that's why she does it, Most women are "attention whores" also she is keep him on the line just in case something does happen to u2 so she won't be alone he's in her bullpen most women have these too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda