Monday, December 28, 2009

Is there any hope for this? What should I do?

My dad's a pastor of a medium sized church, I'm 16 never had a bf, never been kissed, etc.There's a huge church about an hour and a half from my house. My youth group goes there for youth conferences, plays, etc.



There is guy who goes to that huge church and he's 19. He's on their youth worship team, he sings, plays guitar, drums, and he was just in the church christmas musical today that we went and saw. I added him on myspace and messaged him to tell him why i added him. He didnt write back but accepted my add. He looks kinda like ashton kutcher and has the style of clothing i love. He's a great christian and seems perfect for me. But I dont know how to talk to him. Since we only go to the church 2 or 3 times a year . and he's on stage and i'm just another visitor. How should I talk to him? What should I say?



Is there any hope for this? What should I do?

if he didnt write you back he may not have been interested in talking to you. are you sure he doesnt have a girlfriend or someone he is talking to? Also your underaged which if he really a good christian shouldnt be a big deal but you never know if its fake or for real. But the chances are that if he wants to talk to you then he will, otherwise the only thing you can really do is just "accidently be in his way" and start talking to him, but if your not careful u will end up lookin desperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda