Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does it ever work out....a long term relationship between two complete opposites?

He is a christian..I am a believer in God who is spiritual but not religious. He doesn't curse...I curse whenever I feel the need. He is conservative....I am more liberal. I met this really sweet guy on myspace. We've been chatting for over a year and began speaking on the phone this past December. We both find each other physically attractive. He's there for me, if even just to listen when I'm feeling alone. I really don't have many people who are there for me anymore. He is completely GORGEOUS, but man...he bores me to tears sometimes. He wants to meet me as soon as I'm ready, but I just don't know what to do. I feel as though I like him because he's good looking and nice, which is terrible to settle for...right? Am I wasting my time here, or should I give this a chance. We're both looking for a relationship but I don't want either of us to get hurt. I"m tired of being alone. He's so proper, and I'm a carefree, crazy type....will say whatever i on my mind. Help!



Does it ever work out....a long term relationship between two complete opposites?

You've gone from "talking" on the Internet to thinking about a long term relationship.



Take your time and let this play out slowly. First go on some dates together and see how that works out.



Does it ever work out....a long term relationship between two complete opposites?

Heck ya opposites attract! me and my man have been together for 2 years and still going strong (I think of it as YIN and YANG) he's the other half of me we balance each other out.



Does it ever work out....a long term relationship between two complete opposites?

Wow you sound like my husband and I! We are complete, but I mean COMPLETE opposites!



I go out, he would much rathehr stay in. He's Muslim, I'm non-religious, etc etc you get the point.



My advice to you: all relationships are based on some sort of attraction, no matter how ugly other people might think your lover is. Meet up with him when you're ready (already he's not even pressuring you into that, so that's great!) and if there is as great a spark in person as there is online and over the phone, then go for it.



Don't just jump into a relationship to be in one. Make sure it's worthwhile.



Good luck!



Does it ever work out....a long term relationship between two complete opposites?

Yes it does. Id say more than other relationships. Opposites attract. A person is drawn to what he or she isnt used to. And besides, why would you want to hang out with someone the same as yourself? Your around yourself 24/7 and cannot escape it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda