Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace.com alternative?

Okay, this isnt really a question, and I'm not trying to promote anything, but for those of you parents or there, or kids who can't get a myspace, I've found a new site. It's called www.shoutlife.com. It is a Christian based site with friendly people. I've been on that site for about 2 1/2 months, and i haven't found anything bad. Trust me, it's almost exactly like myspace [just the features, not the bad stuff] and you can even be 12 to join!! If you have never had a myspace before, trust me, you may not know the difference. So if i helped, tell me okay? www.shoutlife.com



Myspace.com alternative?

I have answered your other 'question' that was like this. Again-I think it is a safe, and fun website. I will sign up for it! thanks for telling us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda