Monday, December 28, 2009

Ladies, why did my girl tell me she didn't really like her ex when her myspace tells a differen

My girlfriend tells me that she didn't really like her ex, and all these things about him that she didn't like. She told me how he wasn't even funny like me and didn't even have chemistry with him like she does with me.



But the comments she had left him on his myspace WHEN THEY WHERE GOING OUT AT THE TIME, read like I luv u, ur a gift from God, etc.



It was a long distance relationship from the beginning with visits here and there. It lasted about a year. When we had met she told me she broke up with him because he was mormon and she is christian and the religious differences.



I know it is in the past, I don't care about how she felt about him back then because she is with me now, but why would she say that she didn't even like him when it is obvious at the time she 'thought he was a gift from God? That's what bugs me.



Ladies, why did my girl tell me she didn't really like her ex when her myspace tells a different story?

At the time she might not have seen the things that caused their relationship to sour. If you asked me a year ago what I loved about my now ex I would have told you everything. But a few months later I began to see a side of him that I couldn't deal with so we broke up. I would only be bothered if she had written those things recently.



Ladies, why did my girl tell me she didn't really like her ex when her myspace tells a different story?

She may be lying. Talk to her.



Ladies, why did my girl tell me she didn't really like her ex when her myspace tells a different story?

Eh, we all say stuff we don't mean after we are broken up....either she never really liked him and faked it a bit or she is acting like she wasn't all that into him now.



Who cares? She is with you now....maybe she knew you were insecure and felt like she could set your mind at ease by making it sounds like they weren't very happy.



Ladies, why did my girl tell me she didn't really like her ex when her myspace tells a different story?

I don't have a "my space" so I will say she might have changed her mind



Ladies, why did my girl tell me she didn't really like her ex when her myspace tells a different story?

she was telling you what she thought you wanted to hear. just as she may have been telling him what he wanted to hear.



Ladies, why did my girl tell me she didn't really like her ex when her myspace tells a different story?

When relationship first start people don't really know the other person because human nature makes people put there best foot forward. At the time she was seeing him she was getting to know him and she only saw the good.. God's gift, handsome, funny etc. After a few months people start seeing things they don't care for and they either move forward or step out of the relationship... She stepped out of the relationship...I'm sure she saw something she didn't like. Don't worry about it, it's the past... I had all kind of good things I said to my ex when we were dating, hell I maried him. I don't like him anymore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda