Monday, December 28, 2009

What is your opinion on this.. especially the GUYS out there? PLEASE... Thanks soo much!?

1month ago my 5 year on and off relationship when my ex cheated on me.. After the many times he's broke up with me, I am now convinced, it's not worth it. although i was kinda stupid to held on to it sooo long.



last week, this guy a schoolmate from highschool, messaged me in my myspace.. that i look familiar and we used to go to the same church.. then exchanged yahoo IDs and from then on we chat almost everynight until early morning..



I dont know if he knows, but meeting him means a lot to me.. He works with a nonprofit christian org for the street kids and he asked me to help out in the music program cause i play the piano.. Meeting him, has made it easy for me to let go of the past.. because in just a week of meeting him.. I felt he's soo much better... I dont expect anything with what we have.. But it sure has helped me heal fast..



But do you think he likes me? or is he just being nice?



Thank you very much...



What is your opinion on this.. especially the GUYS out there? PLEASE... Thanks soo much!?

oh defenitely. i mean, in his spare time, if he didnt like you, u really think he would make the effort to talk 2 u??



it is just a matter of time. he is gunna ask you out at the rite moment when both of u are alone some place private



What is your opinion on this.. especially the GUYS out there? PLEASE... Thanks soo much!?

Sorry, but it sounds to me that he just likes you as a friend.



BUT dont take my word for it- it can easily be the other way around.



What is your opinion on this.. especially the GUYS out there? PLEASE... Thanks soo much!?

i bet he likes u

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda