Monday, December 28, 2009

How Can you Maintain Trust in an LDR?

I've known him for about 8 months and we 1st talked on myspace and then we switched over to conversing on messenger. I did a background check, so he is indeed who he says he is. Ok problem is that I a hard time trusting guys. No matter how much he reassures me I always find a reason to "break up" with him and then i end up realizing i made a huge mistake and come back. I guess I have a hard time believing him bc he's very handsome, but is also a christian. He has not lied to thus far about anything, yet i still accuse. He forgives me for my actions, but i feel awful bc it's a cycle. How can i overcome this? The reason we have not talked on the phone or met is bc he's extremely insecure and has HUGE rejection issues. So, I am taking everything slow in that aspect of the relationship. He is also in college ( I am too) and he has too take care of the household bc his dad is an recovering addict and mom is also in the situation, yet she has job and does work.



How Can you Maintain Trust in an LDR?

That's not a relationship. It's just two faceless ppl being nice to each other.I can understand taking things slow, but considering you haven't met? Find someone real.



How Can you Maintain Trust in an LDR?

you first need to fix yourself! there has to be an underlying reason as to why you don't trust men, and that issue needs to be addressed before you can begin or maintain a new relationship



How Can you Maintain Trust in an LDR?

Perhaps maybe you have an issue. That's something that you will have to look into. Just remember, reagrdless of anything "what's done in the dark, will come to the light" so don't trip on the trust issue. If he does something wrong, you'll find out. It always comes out. Just enjoy your time together...



How Can you Maintain Trust in an LDR?

Very strange indeed. You dont talk on the phone? And you havent seen eachother....that sends up a red flag there. I wouldnt really consider it a relationship in the first place. I mean from what you wrote you two are just friends. If I were you I would put the brakes on and just be friends-that way you dont keep breaking up with him.



How Can you Maintain Trust in an LDR?

let me be as honest as i can. i'm in an LDR as well (we used to live in the same place) and i have had friends in situations like yours.



1) I don't know how feasible this is, but if at all possible, you NEED to meet him. I've had friends who were deceived after even a year of dating and several meetings. You can never truly know someone until you know their voice, expressions, mannerisms, their physical, real self. It is an indispensible part of the relationship. Even if it's only once, to have solid ground to stand on.



2) You won't break up with the right guy once you meet him.



3) Give him the benefit of the doubt about the handsome and Christian parts. It can happen.



Best of luck! Just do what feels right.



How Can you Maintain Trust in an LDR?

It sounds to me like he didn't have much fun growing up, as you describe his parents. A long distance relationship can be hard. Insecure is for sure. I would be skeptical. He can tell you anything you want to hear. If you say he's very handsome, but yet you haven't talked on the phone or met because he's extremely insecure, I wouldn't get involved. Too many bad things happen from the internet honey. Don't believe everything you see or read about a potential date, especially on the internet. Be CAREFUL!



How Can you Maintain Trust in an LDR?

Relax my dear..You sound tense. Chill sweetie. If you keep this up you will drive him away. Phone conversations can be very nice. Don't pressure him...Say this...when your ready we can talk on the phone..No more no less..Eventually he will. If not it is time to move on..



How Can you Maintain Trust in an LDR?

GROW- THE FU-UP? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR A MAN TO TREAT YOU BAD TO ABUSE, YOUR ABUSING YOURSELF EVERDAY BY NOT GETTING TO KNOW HIM. YOU CLAIM HE LOVES YOU. YET YOU QUESTION THAT LOVE. YOU HAVE THE PROBLEM. EITHER TAKE HIM NOW OR LET HIM GO. LEARN TO LOVE, LET GO OF THE PAST. HE IS YOUR FUTURE. SO WHAT ABOUT HIS PARENTS. YOUR LOVE CAN CHANGE ALL OF THAT IF YOU REALLY LOVE HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda