Monday, December 28, 2009

Should I stay or should I go?

I got suspicious of my gf and asked for her myspace password. What I found was that when guys asked her out she would say she is busy this week maybe next week, for months on end instead of saying she has a bf. Turns out she has always done this to blow guys off, even when single (its true) so she doesn't hurt their feelings. What really concerns me though is that one of the guys told her he is ready to hang out when she is. She wrote this long email back and at the end said she was not sure how much longer we would be together. Thing is, this guy had been after her for several months when she was single and never got a date with her. To top it off she is a no sex before marriage christian, so cheating is out of character for her, especially with this guy. Still I can't ignore what this looks like. She has since slept with me and done a lot more to keep me but the trust is gone and I don't know what to do, she says she was just venting to the wrong person, a mistake. Can this be fixed?



Should I stay or should I go?

i would talk to her about the way she feels about u.



maybe she sed she wasnt going to last with u because the relationship isnt going well... and the fact that u had to go into her myspace tells me right away that something is wrong with u guys. so sit her down and get it all on the table.... dont just leave without fighting for it.



Should I stay or should I go?

I do the same thing !And in reality it is a huge downfall oin your character! I have learned that sometimes you just need to be blunt! She needs to learn that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda