Monday, December 28, 2009

Guys only. I need serious help!!! Good christian advice!!?

so there is this guy i like and he's really cute. he's a nice christian ans so am i, and he goes to my church. he's 17 and im 14. i like him a lot and all my firends even one of my firends bf's says that he might my interested in me. i met at a dance i went to for my youth group and we talked a little. but we didnt really hang out. the only time i talk to him is on myspace and occasinally see him at church. i really like but i feel like he doesnt really like me becuse im to young or to fat. and i feel like he's to good for me. i dont know what to do. and need good christian advice.



Guys only. I need serious help!!! Good christian advice!!?

I am not a boy but I am Christian so I think I can help.



I was 18 when I met a 24 year old Christian man named james. We dated and I thought I was on cloud nine. The problem was I just graduated HS and he graduated college 2 years before I ever graduated HS. We were in different walks in life, He was an engineer and I was a criminal justice college student. We parted ways and I was devastated....Now here I am 3.5 years down the road, I am a med student about to graduate college in June and in August I get married to Edwin. Life is better now, take my advice and stay in your age group for now.



Guys only. I need serious help!!! Good christian advice!!?

age doesnt matter if u both like each other alot Report It



Guys only. I need serious help!!! Good christian advice!!?

you are too young



Guys only. I need serious help!!! Good christian advice!!?

One that had nothing to do with religion really two are you gay because you like a guy and you have a guy avatar if so i cant help you and three just talk to him do something you know he'll like if you know what i mean.Oh and here for more advice go here: http://www.freewebs.com/madjr86/talkers....



Guys only. I need serious help!!! Good christian advice!!?

Yeah ur too young and hed probably just use u.



Guys only. I need serious help!!! Good christian advice!!?

why not ask him directly??..



Guys only. I need serious help!!! Good christian advice!!?

There is never anything wrong with a little flirting.



And it's pretty much a sure indicator whether he likes you or not, depending on how he reacts.



Tell him you like his shirt, it looks good on him, smile. Or new haircut? You'll never really know until you talk to him face to face and flirt a little.



Christian-wise, there's nothing in the Bible against flirting.



It's harmless. And good testing ground.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda