Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christian myspace?

is there a place like myspace that is safe and for christians? are they really safe and are people really monitoring your profile?



Christian myspace?

my friend told me about this christian my space ....



http://www.24hrchristianspace.com/



Christian myspace?

www.CTHULHUateYOURbrain.com



Christian myspace?

Not all Christians get along. So no offense, but how would this work?



Christian myspace?

Myspace is safe unless youre being ignorant and put a bunch personal information where millions can see it.



Christian myspace?

Not sure, but it would be worth looking into.



Edit:



Odin ---



Have you read and do you comprehend the Y!A Community Guidelines?



Christian myspace?

Anytime you connect with other people online, you're taking a chance, because you don't really know who they are. Joining a Christian site DOES NOT take the risk away. Just because a profile is carefully monitored doesn't mean they won't send you adult or inappropriate material.



Christian myspace?

yes, www.dittytalk.com...it 's a great environment...it's setup is almost like myspace without the trashy stuff



Christian myspace?

24hrchristianspace.com is one but I just thought I'd add that I am a Christian and have a regular myspace account and I really like it. I express my Christian beliefs and its a good witnessing tool for people, like my friends, that are not saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda