Thursday, December 24, 2009

New political [part. Are you game?

What do you think of a Christian Based Political Party.



Here are the website for it:



http://mycrib.net/?pageid=mycrib.group.p...



http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse...



I hope you can give me intelligent answers instead of insults.



New political [part. Are you game?

I think it was tried already. Wasn't the last christian political movement called the Crusades?



Not trying to be insulting at all, it is commendable that you are motivated by such an idea, but separation of church and state means that as a political party, it would lose tax-exempt (charity) status.



That alone could put the "kabash" on any such idea.



I appreciate you though because I am pretty sure you are not an Osama Bin Laden sympathizer like most Democrats seem to be, which distresses me greatly.



New political [part. Are you game?

at first I thought I'd take you seriously, but since youve posted the same question at least 5 times.........you've been reported for "repeated postings".........if you followed policy I'd engage you in a debate, but since you don't - I won't.



New political [part. Are you game?

Ridiculous, the USA has complete separation of church and state so no-one would be dumb enough to vote for it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda