Monday, December 28, 2009

What can i do about this? (friend problemss...)?

okay well i have been friends with this girl.. lets call her maria..for about.. 5 years now? and when we where in 6th-8th grade we would hang out so much and have alot of fun. but now she just doesnt talk to me. i really dont know how to explain but we go to church together, (like with a bunch of other kids, my boyfriend goes and stuff) and we see each other there, and like she wont even come up to me and say "hey whats new?" and stuff like that but when this other girl comes and they saw eachother the nightbefore, she goes right up and hangs out with her the rest of the time. i dont know why maria is doing this? ive been a really good friend to her. and she has pictures of all kinds of girls that are mean to her (one that made out with her bf)on her myspace but none of me. i dont understand whats going on? also shes getting herself interested into guys that arnt good ones that just want to "do it" and she knows it! she says shes good Christian but idk it all seems so fake. soulutions?



What can i do about this? (friend problemss...)?

She is trying to be cool and stay in the "in" crowd. She will realize one day what is going on and they are not her real friends. For now you seriously need to just go your own way and let her come back to you, Just write her a note and tell her what you feel she is doing. Let her know and move on. If you guys are meant to be good friends she will come back. The same thing happened to me and it took my best friend 2 years to realize it. But i accepted her back and now we have been bf's for 10 years!. So no worries....



Oh and school is a big tester on who your real friends are. I had tons of friends in high school and when I left, I left with 2!



What can i do about this? (friend problemss...)?

I don't think she sounds like a good friend when she is acting like that ...You are to good for her .I would find another friend ...Good Luck



What can i do about this? (friend problemss...)?

Over time you'll see friends come and go. It hurts when you start to part ways with someone you've trusted and cared for for a long time, but she's just expanding out in a different direction and you don't fit where she's going. That doesn't make you a bad friend and it doesn't mean that you've done anything wrong, she's simply growing apart from you.



My best friend and I became estranged a few months back and it hurts just as much when you're 32 (as I am) as when you're a teen. I understand the confusion and hurt. Know that you had a great run with her and soon you'll find someone else who will click with you the way that she did. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda