Monday, December 28, 2009

Would you be my friend? or my worst enemy?

ok, i am a really nice girl %26amp; really fun (at least to me! lol) but a lot of people from my shcool don't like me because i'm a christian %26amp; have very strict moral standards (i don't smoke, drink or do drugs %26amp; i don't believe in abortion, premarital sex, or gay marriage)... they also don't like me because i like president bush %26amp; have pictures of him on my myspace... why is that such a bad thing? he is an amazing leader %26amp; he has the same moral standards as me, and of course there's those twinkly eyes!!!! anyway, soooo i don't see why people make such a big deal about that, i love shopping %26amp; stuff... %26amp; i have a good personality!!! so would you be my friend or would you be one of the weirdos who hates me?



Would you be my friend? or my worst enemy?

I'll be your friend. There is only one person like you and you are special.



Would you be my friend? or my worst enemy?

Mister Rogers will say anything to make a ho feel good about herself!!!!!! Report It



Would you be my friend? or my worst enemy?

LOL!!! Report It



Would you be my friend? or my worst enemy?

I'd be your best friend. You and I have some things in common.



Would you be my friend? or my worst enemy?

Try the singles section in the newspaper...only limit yourself to 3 lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...



YOU just want guys to respond to you coz of your fake pic that you have right now...you have low self-esteem...LOSER!



Would you be my friend? or my worst enemy?

I don't have some of the same opinions as you, but I would still be your friend. Not everyone can agree on the same thing, that's what makes our world diverse.



Would you be my friend? or my worst enemy?

The worst enemy to the most people use to be them self. How about your self?



Would you be my friend? or my worst enemy?

Anyone Pro Bush...I'd be your worst nightmare!



Would you be my friend? or my worst enemy?

I would be your friend, UNLESS you're one of those type of christians that try to push your values on other people and give lectures about why your beliefs are right. Other than that, I wouldn't have a problem with you. I knew someone that claimed they were a christian and it was fun being around him until he started doing the things I mentioned above. No one wants to hear that, especially if they don't think the way you do. So, maybe your doing those things and causing people not to like you.



Would you be my friend? or my worst enemy?

well what it is is that people don't understand why you believe what you do, i personally don't like bush as a leader, i support gay marrige i think a woman has teh right to choose. and i dont think theres anything wrong with premarital sex, i dont choose my friends based on theyre social and political views, i base them on wheteher or not theyre good people and have a good personality, the reason people don't like you is because they don't understand you, i might be your friend depending on if i liked your personality i dont actually know you, but the best thing you can do is find friends who accept your differing beliefs as yours and different and wont judge you on them, but in return you have to not judge them in their differing beliefs, thats the problem with people who claim to hate judgemental people and claim to be open minded, they arent open minded of judgemental people, they judge judgemental people which makes them judgemental. so my advice is stick strong to your beliefs, but dont force them on other people and don't judge them because they believe differently



Would you be my friend? or my worst enemy?

I'd be your friend. Different is good. We will be rewarded someday soon.



Would you be my friend? or my worst enemy?

unless u r a close personal friend of Bush, you dont have any idea what kind of person he is. You only know what he wants everyone to percieve. He may have sold his soul to be president for all you know!



Would you be my friend? or my worst enemy?

President Bush has ZERO leadership skills and he has the morals of a jackass. Other than that, you seem alright.



Would you be my friend? or my worst enemy?

I do not hate anyone. Really religious people tend to look down on people .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda