Thursday, December 24, 2009

I need advice! My sister is pregnant out of wedlock (again)!?

My family is a very strict Christian family. There are five of us kids and we all came out great, knowing what is wrong and what is right. Except for one of my sisters.



When she was 19, she got pregnant out of wedlock. It completely tore my parents apart and she had a shotgun wedding with she was 5 months pregnant--married an absolute moron.



When she was pregnant with her second child, her husband left her for a little high school girl. Later, they divorced.



Now, my sister who is not even 24 yet, is pregnant again (and it's not her ex-husband's baby). I found all this out from her ex-husband's little high school girlfriend, who has a Myspace. I read all her comments to her friends. That was how I found out my sister is pregnant. She's 20 weeks pregnant and she has not told ANY of us! We didn't even know she had a boyfriend! (She lives about an hour away from all of us).



WHAT CAN I DO?!?! HELP! Any advice? Has your family gone through this?? Thanks.



I need advice! My sister is pregnant out of wedlock (again)!?

Leave your sister alone. She has made her choices and must live with the consequences. She is not in regular touch with her family, so it really is no business of yours.



I need advice! My sister is pregnant out of wedlock (again)!?

Your sister is 24 years old, that makes her an adult and entitled to live her life as she sees fit. If the children are happy and healthy there is no problem except the judgmental family she left behind. (Judge ye not lest ye be juged)...So much for the "good" Christian family



I need advice! My sister is pregnant out of wedlock (again)!?

No one is perfect and if your family can be open minded let her come around and tell you all when she is ready. Be supportive and pray for her................



I need advice! My sister is pregnant out of wedlock (again)!?

let her learn by her mistakes



I need advice! My sister is pregnant out of wedlock (again)!?

I hate to be harsh, but it really isn't your business. She is an adult and can do what she wants. Maybe she isn't telling your family because she doesn't want to hurt them, or she got such a hard time about it before. If you want a good relationship with her you just need to support her when she does tell you.



I need advice! My sister is pregnant out of wedlock (again)!?

Maybe she's afraid that, since yall are a really strict family, you wouldn't support her or be happy for her, so she decided to leave ya'll out of it. Families are suppose to support each other regardless, and if she didn't feel like she could talk to you, then maybe that's why she kept this one to herself



I need advice! My sister is pregnant out of wedlock (again)!?

Please try not to take this the wrong way.. but buy her a few cases of condoms...



I need advice! My sister is pregnant out of wedlock (again)!?

My best advice is to stand behind your sister no matter what! You may not agree with her lifestyle or the choices that she has made, but you really can't do anything to change her! You can tell her that you don't agree with or don't understand her choices, but if you turn your back on her, you'll not only miss your sister, you'll miss out on your nieces %26amp;/or nephews too. I have 9 brothers and sisters and we are not all carbon copies of each other. Some of us have made choices that the others don't understand, but we all NEED to live our lives the best way we know how, regardless of what anyone else thinks. She's probably afraid to talk to anyone about her situation, and may need a good friend or SISTER right now! You should go to her with an open mind and DON'T be judgmental!



I say an extra prayer for you, and your family tonight. (Including your sister and her children!)



God Bless!



I need advice! My sister is pregnant out of wedlock (again)!?

you sound like my family when i told them i was pregnant for the 3rd time , and yes it was out of wedlock. My mother actually had the audacity to tell me i needed to abort my own child! Mind you I was 36 years old at the time. Yes it was not the BEST thing that could have happened but now i am married to a wonderful man and have a wonderful lil girl.



You need to let her live through her onw mistakes.



You sister sounds alot like me-- the one who could never do right.



So what if she is not perfect ? Let her live her own life.



** i might add my sister has not spoken to me since January of 05 . Do you want to end up like that?



I need advice! My sister is pregnant out of wedlock (again)!?

Your sister is old enough to know what she's doing. Communication is important. The reason why not anyone of you knows of her present pregnancy is that she's scared of rejection and anger from the family. You need to understand why she is being like that. Maybe the attention she is getting is far more that what she gets at home. You shouldn't degrade her. She needs your morally sisterly advise now more than anytime else (even if she gets through your nerves). She needs to be understood. Anyways, I suggest she learn to use protection like oral contraceptive pills or injectables so she will not fail again. Every child is a gift. Good thing she does not think of taking it away. I know she fears God and you know that too deep inside.



I need advice! My sister is pregnant out of wedlock (again)!?

What can you do? Leave her alone. Let her live "HER" life the way she wants. Because right now you are "NOT" showing her any encouragment or support. You and your family being very "Christian" should be supporting her and loving her no matter the choices she makes. They maybe wrong to you, but obviously she thinks shes making the right decision because she "CAN".



She obviously didnt tell you all because she knew how you would react. YOU CANT CONTROLL HER LIFE.



So stop picking and prying your nose in "HER" business. Love her for who she is or leave her alone!



I need advice! My sister is pregnant out of wedlock (again)!?

if your sister wanted you to know shed tell you stop spying on her threw myspace



grow up



I need advice! My sister is pregnant out of wedlock (again)!?

You just need to let her live her life. It's not over she's still alive and that's great!



Just support her. She'll need your support more then anything. Getting pregnant is not unusual and I'm sure she's just living her life.



Best of Luck to you and your family!



I need advice! My sister is pregnant out of wedlock (again)!?

She's made her own bed. Now she has to lay in it. There's really nothing you can do besides be there for her.



I need advice! My sister is pregnant out of wedlock (again)!?

your sister is an adult (at least in the legal sense) and she probably thinks you will judge her. Not everyone has the same views as you do. Maybe she believes something different. Don't judge her, and maybe she will trust you enough to let you in on her life



Don't trust everything you read on myspace....



I need advice! My sister is pregnant out of wedlock (again)!?

I may not be a christian, but i too come from a traditional family. So, I'm trying to understand your problem. But you said your sister married a moron who got together with a high-school girl. So, how do you believe in something that was in her myspace. Maybe that person seduced her and morons use the most popular line "my wife is cheating on me and is pregnant with some other guy's child" to seduce other girls.



I think this is the case here. Though your sister made a mistake before, She may have been reformed. Give her a chance. Get more friendly with her. Pretend you do not know about her condition.



She may come forward with her version and you can decide for yourself what to do next. Where to go for help. Or if she really hasn't changed at all.



Good luck. Hope everything goes well for your family.



I need advice! My sister is pregnant out of wedlock (again)!?

your sister is an adult, let her handle her own business. yes, i have gone through it all. i got pregnant out of wedlock and married the father. they are both the best things that could have ever happened to me. if i were your sister, i wouldn't tell any of you either. all you do is judge her. people make mistakes. i'm sure that no one in your family is innocent either. true Christians don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda