Monday, December 28, 2009

Why Does This Always Happen?!!!!!?

I went to West Virgina for a Work camp and over this week I met an awesome guy named Seth.Hes a Christian and we are very much alike.About the 2nd day I was there I heard him on the roof of the house we were painting and he said and I quote "Shes really awesome,she makes me laugh.Later I'm gonna put paint on her face" and then him and Lane started laughing.I know this because I got on the ladder to the roof and I was gonna ask if I could use it but then they were talking.



I really like him but he doesn't have email or myspace ect. I have his # but he lives in West Virgina so I wont be able to talk much and I'll probably never see him again!



Why do I always like guys who are moving or live in a different state?



Why Does This Always Happen?!!!!!?

there actually is a nice little pat psychological explanation. someone far away that you won't be seeing is the beneficiary of all the tingly, first attraction biochemical stimuli. and there is virtually no way for him to blow it with reality. your mind and heart are free to romanticiize all the great and invented characteristics you want. you're sure he would have been the best kisser, funniest companion, most sensitive etc. there is an old saying, "no man is a hero to his valet." the person most familiar knows all the flaws.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda