Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ladies, is my girlfriend lying to me?

I don't know what to think here:



She used to tell her ex (I saw the myspace comments) how she thinks he is a gift from God, how these are the days of their lives, how she misses him sooooooo much, how he is funny, etc.



He used to tell her how she is the most important thing in his life and how she is the best thing that's ever happened to him.



But the other day, without even asking her, she was telling me how she didn't even really like him, how he wasn't even funny, how it was a long distance relationship, how he was a quitter cuz he tried to get out of the military by pretending to be crazy, and he was always depressed, how he sent her flowers waaay too often, he drank too much, etc.



She told me when me met that she broke up with him because of religious differences, he was mormon and she is christian and that she thinks mormons are weird.



How could she tell me that she didn't even like him when it says right there that she thought he was a gift from GOD!!!



Ladies, is my girlfriend lying to me?

I suggest getting a more intelligent, open-minded, honest and loving woman for your girlfriend.



Ladies, is my girlfriend lying to me?

If she would lie about this, you have to wonder about what else she would lie about.



Ladies, is my girlfriend lying to me?

She's playing you for a fool %26lt;dump her %26amp;find yourself a girl that wants you %26amp; only you.Good luck



Ladies, is my girlfriend lying to me?

im not getting any sence of when things happened, are you saying you is doing one thing and saying another ???



Ladies, is my girlfriend lying to me?

i think she knows that you know about all her little "special" sayings to her and the ex.. but i think she's just telling you that to make you feel that you are better than the ex... but why would she tell you things like that? is she tryna put u down?



**she should be telling you those things... not him...



Ladies, is my girlfriend lying to me?

First of all, she made it public knowledge of her feelings for this man. Secondly, there were two in the relationship, so something tells me he has another side to this story that would shock you. If you are really bothered by it, go to him. Find out his email address and get straight to the point, don't hold anything back, and let him tell you his side. She is playing the two of you. Now, if someone really loves you, then they don't need to lie to you about what is going on. I wonder how he maybe feeling about the whole thing. She maybe saying the same stuff about you that she has about him. Mormon's have rules, they don't go outside their own religion to find someone to be in a relationship with, and she is a christian, what is she doing dating a non believer? Something does sit right with this girl. I say, get to the bottom of it by going to him, once he emails you and you two get to talking, print out your evidence and bring it up to her over dinner by asking politely, How she feels about you? And ask her if there is anything you should be concerned about? All depends on the evidence, but get that as proof.



good luck to ya. hope it works out for you.



*smiles*



b:)



Ladies, is my girlfriend lying to me?

Huh. That is a pickle.



My best advice is to start running, for either of two reasons.



1. If she's lying to him, imagine what she'll say about you after you've broken up; despite being all loving to your face.



2. If she's lying to you... What else is she or has she lied about? Where does it end?



My conclusion? Leave. Leave now, leave fast, and don't look back. If you have to wonder, then she isn't the one, and why waste time that you could be spending with someone so much better??



Ladies, is my girlfriend lying to me?

Yeah, sh'es lying.



Ladies, is my girlfriend lying to me?

Here is something that makes me think she is not being entirely honest with you.



You state that she listed two fo the reason for breaking up with him as being religious differences due to him being Mormon and he drank too much.



Well, Mormons are not supposed to drink!



If he was drinking too much, than he is not living the tenants of the Mormon faith, which means their different religions should not have been a problem as he wasn't following his anyways.



If their differences in religion were a problem because he was an active member of his church, than he most likely would not have been drinking at all, much less to excess.



But, unless there are other lies going on, I would suspect she is lying to make you feel better. Women are very emotional. When we are in a committed relationship, the man is often the center of our universe and we give him our all. But when we break-up with him and move on to another guy, we must make our attachment to the previous love seem less to make our new love interest not feel challenged by a past relationship. So, if she has not lied about anything else, I would think she is simply trying to play down this last relationship to make you feel better, not out of some sinister motive.



But if you have any evidence about her lying on other subjects that have nothing to do with the ex, you may have a serious problem with honesty in your relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda