Saturday, November 28, 2009

Getting over Prejudice with Family?

I'm Wiccan and my family is Christian. Some relatives I only see three times a year have recently been looking through my Myspace and my boyfriend's mother's myspace who is also Wiccan. They then go to my mother and say I'm getting into devil worshipping, which Wicca has nothing to do with. How do I confront them with this? I'm 18 and I should think I should be approached at least like an adult and asked about the subject, not "tattled on".



Getting over Prejudice with Family?

18 does make you an adult but you just arrived to it



they will see you as a young person for quite some time still



tell your mom to tell them to discuss it with you if they have any concerns and enlighten them



Getting over Prejudice with Family?

your an adult now, you make your choices on how you choose to live your life. if they want to be closed minded and choose to act like there 5 then let them. all you can do is offer to better explain your choice and your reasons. if you have information from them, it would be best for when more people start asking it should shut them up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda