Monday, November 30, 2009

A guy needs Advice with a girl, that he's afraid to talk too.?

I'm 21 and I have know this girl since we where both in the 7th grade. I have always been afraid to talk to her. through Junior High, and then though High school. and now 3 years later. I wanna tell her but I physically can't do it. Were friends. She is the girl next door, doesn't think highly of herself , While I on the other hand Go crazy when she says that cause I think she is the most beautiful thing on earth. I keep thinking about her. I'm at work right now, and I'm thinking of her. She is a christain like me. WE like the same music, food, have most of the same friends. Most things that couples have. Here's the big Delema.}



She is going cross state to go to a christian college. Her old BF live's in that city. I'm afraid that if I don't ask soon I'll be stuck wondering what if for the rest of my life. I have so much self doubt in my head. If she says yes then what. I am begging for help. If you need more info go to my myspace. She is one of my friends. Need more info Email me Thx



A guy needs Advice with a girl, that he's afraid to talk too.?

Have a going to college lunch or dinner. Let her know how you feel.



Pour your heart out to her in a nice way, calm cool and collected.



It is better to know now than to wonder 10, 20, or 30 years from now, what might have been.



First Pray about it then write your feelings down, don't read it to her. Just write it down so you can get it straight yourself, and not fumble through it.



A guy needs Advice with a girl, that he's afraid to talk too.?

dude if you have liked her for that long...you are way over due! you should definitly tell her! Try setting up a cute romantic picnic but dont make anything obvious...have a one on one conversation with her about your feelings towards eachother! If she says yes then that GREAT! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda