Saturday, November 28, 2009

What do you think of the guy who posted his own sex offender registry photo on MySpace?

Christian Paul Dutton, 47, of Wheeling,WV was arrested Wednesday on charges of failing to register his MySpace account with the State Police. He is currently behind bars.



Dutton, who served more than six years after a 1984 conviction in Ohio for attempted rape, had registered on the site under the name "Bubba."



He is required to register as a sex offender for life.



Personally I think he should be under a prison but I may just be a harsh, mean spirited indiviual who doesn't believe this guy can reform.



What do you think of the guy who posted his own sex offender registry photo on MySpace?

I was unaware that he had to register his my space account with the gov. But either way I feel that he should have been shot as soon as the guilty verdict came in to play.



Why should we pay taxes to keep, house, and feed these low life good for nothing pieces of trash. There is No such thing as a reformed child molester. Although daily we are paying for them to live better than most of our elderly community does.



They live free, no taxes, no job, no responsibility, free food, free clothes, free medical care. Just to get out and ruin another child's life. Kill them off and quit housing them.



This is whats wrong with the world today. Everyone has forgot what real punishment is and now believe in reform. What a joke.



Call a town meeting. Court house lawn - Bring your picnic baskets and children. At noon we hang his azz from the highest tree. Along with the murders, rapists, thieves, drug dealers and so on.



Why should we keep giving them a good life? When those that have worked all there life can't afford there medicine and can't get any help from the government. Children go without medical coverage because there parents $50.00 to much a month.



Help those that are trying to help themselves NOT the scum of the earth.



What do you think of the guy who posted his own sex offender registry photo on MySpace?

I thought they just had to tell people where they lived, not register all their accounts. You learn something new every day.



What do you think of the guy who posted his own sex offender registry photo on MySpace?

We can't keep building prisons, I think reform is our only hope. People can change, I've seen it.



What do you think of the guy who posted his own sex offender registry photo on MySpace?

In his case, my space has got to be a tool for him to re offend. The prisons are full but sex offenders never reform.



What do you think of the guy who posted his own sex offender registry photo on MySpace?

sex offenders cannot change..they are scum of the earth and deserve to be punished every friggin day of their lives. Just my opinion



What do you think of the guy who posted his own sex offender registry photo on MySpace?

I, totally agree with you....once they do it, they say they always do it. I knew one and I would not allow him to be in my house or around children....and he didn't even tell us for a year after we met him..my neice saw it on the internet. I myslef really think these guys/gals are very sick people. I couldn't even imagine in my head and Idon't want to. I don't know why he is MySpace, that is absolutely asking for trouble. Everyone beware. I wouldn't even talk to him....



What do you think of the guy who posted his own sex offender registry photo on MySpace?

What does him having a MySpace page have to do with him registering with the government as a sex offender?



What do you think of the guy who posted his own sex offender registry photo on MySpace?

I was unaware that you had to do that thats interesting but it makes sense

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda