Monday, November 30, 2009

Boy trouble. need help from ONLY guys!!?

ok well. im a nice christian girl. im 5'5, medium hair,freckles, light skin,bg blueeyes,and im 208lb's but my firedns say i look like im 150-170., 38 dd bra size. and im 14. and i like this guy really like him. he goes to my church, and he is a nice christian guy too, he's 17,he really loves the lord. i met him at a dance party for my youth group one time. and we talked a little. a couple of times. and he's on my myspace and we always talk on there. and when we see each other at church we say hi. and my firends say based on what they know that he is intrqued by me. but i want to know how to flirt with him more and if he does like me.



Boy trouble. need help from ONLY guys!!?

get him to know that you are down, and then put the decision in his hands. if he does'nt want to be like that with you, fack it because you cant force a relationship with someone that doesnt wanna be in a relationship. ur sorta fat tho



Boy trouble. need help from ONLY guys!!?

I like it when girls ask me questions like "soooo....what do you think about me" then i just straight tell her wassup, MMMMM. Then if he says something that might strike you in a good way say something about him and then just do it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda