Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I apologize to an acquaintance friend for calling him/her names and overwhelming him/her too

Hi... About three weeks ago, I received an e-mail from a friend that he/she said I have been overwhelming or harassing him/her too much, pretending to be a one of my acquaintance friends on Myspace,and for calling him/her a bad and rude person when I was pretending to be someone else, not myself!? I didn't mean to do that to my christian friend, which I met him/her about 5 years ago, which he/she gave me an influence in my life? The day when I received that e-mail, it really hurt me very much and now I realize how important this friendship is... I need your help if anyone knows! I know he/she may be my friend in real life, but how do I get this friendship back like on myspace or facebook? I've been planning on waiting 3-4 months before I apologize to him/her, by giving him/her space to get over it! Thank you so much for everything and for your help if one of you people are kind and generous... God Bless.



How do I apologize to an acquaintance friend for calling him/her names and overwhelming him/her too much?

Honestly, once you've crossed the line for the person to actually have to tell you that you have been harassing them and too much, its really best you leave them alone for a while.



Just let it be, find some new friends for now and in a couple months, message them and say hey, how have you been.



Realize what you did in the first place to cause them to be so annoyed. And don't do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda