Monday, November 30, 2009

Ladies, what is going in here, is my girl lying to me!?!?!?!?

She was telling me the other day that she didn't even really like her ex and all the things that where wrong with him.



BUT I was reading through the myspace comments they left each other back when they where going out and she was like you are a gift from God, I luv you, I miss you, we are so compatible, etc.



Yet she told me that she didn't really even like him he was just sooo nice to her. She said he wasn't even funny like me and that she didn't even have any chemistry with him. But that she has chemistry with me.



Yet she went out with him for almost a year (it was a long distance relationship, barely saw each other) and when WE first met she told me she broke up with him because of RELIGIOUS DIFFERENCES; he was mormon and she is christian and they didn't have anything remotely close to the same beliefs.



I never told her I read the comments but it could be she is trying to make sure I know she thinks I am better than him in case I did read them. Or is she a liar????



Ladies, what is going in here, is my girl lying to me!?!?!?!?

stop being so insecure. leave it alone, u got the girl......



Ladies, what is going in here, is my girl lying to me!?!?!?!?

see ur daughter has been trying to console hersfl and control her emotions so try to break her feeling and make ur self the best friend of ur daughter so that there is no secrets in between u u should know wat she wants and dont behave like a mom for god sake



tell her openly that wat she is doing and whther she is right and tell her that u can proceed if she is started him to love if u dont have any objectin



and if she wants to forget then try to make him forget from her memories



Ladies, what is going in here, is my girl lying to me!?!?!?!?

If you both care about each other you should be able to talk about things--so tell her how you feel--hopefully she'll listen..good luck



Ladies, what is going in here, is my girl lying to me!?!?!?!?

She liked him then. She doesn't now. Maybe at the time he was god, but they broke up. Obviously she ended up seeing things she didn't like in the guy. Thus they're not together anymore. The thing is, she doesn't like him. She likes you.



This seems a bit more of insecurities on both parts. You have the need to feel all loved, and she tries to give it to you. However when she does, you feel suspicious and judge her by her past. It's past. Has she ever been disloyal? Then you have no excuse to judge her, especially on myspace comments.



However, she talks about her ex an awful lot. You should both resolve to talk it out to finality, then figuratively toss him to the garbage, where he belongs. Not as a third wheel.



Ladies, what is going in here, is my girl lying to me!?!?!?!?

first of all i am mormon and we do have different beliefs if u will. maybe she lost intrest in him and what she is saying to u is true. when u have been with someone for a while and its long distance the love and passion and admiration just fade. i had a long distance relationship with a guy and we couldnt be together and everything just fell apart. maybe u should confront her and let her kno how u feel and what u think and ask her to explain the comments on her myspace. good luck to the two of u



Ladies, what is going in here, is my girl lying to me!?!?!?!?

idk, that sounds really fishy to me...sounds to me that she still likes the guy, but if its a long distance relationship, they are obviously not doing anything except through messages and stuff...but maybe you should confront her with it, sounds like shes lieing to you, she might of never broke up with the guy and shes dating the both of you...i think that if you do confront her with it, she might just lie again and if you find out shes still lieing then shes not even worth it, just move on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda