Saturday, November 28, 2009

Should I trust her or not?

My NOW ex gf is a no sex before marriage christian. For almost a YEAR before we ever even met, this guy on myspace kept trying to date her but never got a date. But when we got together he stayed after her not knowing about me even though it said she was in a relationship on her page. My concerns are:



- While we where together whenever he asked her out she would say she is busy instead of "I have a bf". Thins went on for months. Thing is she did that even when she was single to blow guys off (its true), citing that she does not want to hurt their feelings and they eventually stop trying.



-Eventually when she told him about me he told her he was mad she chose me and didn't even give him a chance she said she didn't even want a bf when she met me but I won her over even though it was a bad date. That she is a hard person to date and she has left all of her bf's because they pressured her for sex. She is not sure how much longer we will last she is waiting for an anser from God.



Should I trust her or not?

im not really sure what you are worried about ...



i dont think she did anything wrong, she probably genuinly did not want to hurt some people's feelings and it can be really awkward sometimes in that situation. however i am not agreeing with her that she waited so long to tell the other guy she was dating you, but i dont think anything shady was going on... i hope that helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda