Monday, November 30, 2009

Boy promblem need help now!!!?

ok so me and this guy we'll call him nick are talking we went to kids across america (its a christian camp) together %26amp;%26amp; while at camp his home boy was tryin to talk to me so being the nice person he is he let his friend talk to me so a couple of weeks after we left camp he was talking to me on myspace n he ws tellin me he thought i was cute and all this stuff but me and him leave like so far away from each other but anyways yesterday i was talkin to him on myspace and he was saying all this sweet stuff and i ws all like stop before i fall for u n he was like i already fell for u n i was like well i really like u and the last person i "talked" too we moved fast and i dont want it to be that way and he said im not liek tha last guy you talkd to and i dont want it to move fast either..so the whole point of this is what do i do because me and him really do like each other



Boy promblem need help now!!!?

if you live so far away i wouldnt even try.. cuz if u set ur heart on a guy over the net.. i mean i understand how u feel, but he can cheat and do a lot without u knowing....so ur best bet is to not go for it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda