Monday, November 30, 2009

Looking for a "real" relationship...?

I am 21, a Christian, and a virgin. I really wanted to meet a cute, sweet, girl who is a virgin, but it's nearly impossible. I'm trying to go to a singles club, but there really aren't any in Arlington Heights, IL. Some of my guy friends have already had sex (outside of a religious few), I don't know any girls at my college (they aren't Christian and have had sex and bfs), and I don't have any girls as friends to introduce me to girls. I just want to meet someone to have a decent relationship with, not for sex, until marriage. If there is anyone out there looking for this, please feel free to respond. I'm patient, but I'm starting to lose hope. Here is my picture to show you I'm not ugly.



http://www.myspace.com/muzicfan115



http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1...



To let people know, I live near Arlington Heights, IL, so I would need someone to meet in my area. Online dating doesn't work for me, they often aren't virgins.



Looking for a "real" relationship...?

Out of curiosity, what is your denomination? Also, there are always more girls (like the ones you described) out there than you think ...



Honestly though, if what you're looking for is someone who you feel comfortable with and share a religious background? Meet girls at church. Plus, by Sunday, they don't have plans for the upcoming weekend yet. ;)



Looking for a "real" relationship...?

wow dude that's kind of hard ,



if your looking for a specific girl.



i really dont think its going to be easy to find what your looking for.



just have fun and live life,



your never going to find that girl, if you dont go threw girls first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda