Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I've finally found a good guy but it seems like we are "secret" friends?

Well i have been through some hard times with guys and i finnally found this guy named Christian.We always tlk on myspace and stuff and during 3 rd period. He is really sweet and i totally judged him wrong since he hung out with the popular skaters who do all this bad stuff. I have tlked to him about the bad stuff before and i found out he doesnt do drugs.So far there is like nothing wrong with him he is cute,funny,nice,and cares about me . He gives me advice on all my problems and stuff even guy problems .I asked him what he thought of these 3 guys that i liked and he basically said none of them were good for me : ).The thing is he never really tlks to me outside of 3rd period and myspace. Its like he doesnt even know who i am .I dunno if he was just being nice or he is embarrased to tlk to me in front of all his friends.It's not that i'm nerdy i'm more like just friends with everyone.The other thing is that I'm in 8 th grade and he is supposed to be in 7 th but got held back .



I've finally found a good guy but it seems like we are "secret" friends?

Guys r like that. He prolly like you... THat y he's tryna to diss all thh guys that u lik.



P.s Take the Myspace thing off. someone can track you down usinbg ur display name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda