Monday, November 30, 2009

Are you the one??

Im looking for a girl to be my friend. I really would be looking for more but I believe in friends before anything else and personality before looks (for the most part). Im 15 years old, and i love traveling and indie music. im a christian, and im supposedly really sweet... lol. Im 5 ft 4 and I cant wait to graduate from high school. I want to live a life on the road, in an RV or Camper, that would be really awesome. Im bilingual, english and spanish, but im 100% Ohio kid. I just think it would be cool to meet someone who you could tell anything, and always be comfortable around. That pretty much sums me up....



Anyone interested??? oh yeah, i have a myspace, myspace.com/whoistaylor if you want to know more...



Thanks!!!



Are you the one??

You sound very sweet but I am way, way too old for you! Good-luck!



Are you the one??

grow up first



Are you the one??

Dude, maybe you should start at school...Most people your age do...



Are you the one??

sonia4best@yahoo.com she is nice ever and 4 everyone she is just amezing



Are you the one??

WELL I AM ALSO 5FT4, BUT 2 YEARS YOUNGER, AND I LIKE THE PART ABOUT WHT U SAID IN YOUR FIRST LINE, PRETTY SWEET, GOOD LUCK IN FINDING SOMEONE JUST AS SWEET AS U, SORRY I AM GOING OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE



Are you the one??

Dude, get some confidence and go out and meet girls. If you just want friendship it should be easy.



Are you the one??

I'm sure you will find someone who wants to be your friend! I am on myspace too! you can hit my page up too! myspace.com/chantol3



Are you the one??

trust me, the internet is not the place to find this girl you are looking for. This is a bad idea, there are a lot of sick freaks out there. Besides, you are way too young for a girlfriend anyways, I can tell this because of the way you're looking for one.



Are you the one??

hi! my name is rachael! i am a christian too! i can only speak one language english! me umm...i am 5ft 9 inches! me 2 i cant wait to graduate high school! oh dont listen to any of the other replies they are just stupid! i saw ur myspace! cute! my parents wont let me have one! i cant even have aim! oh ya my birthday is next fri! april 13! ya i know fri the 13 ohh scary!



email twodib4u2yahoo.com



Are you the one??

Im Samantha. I would love to talk to you. Im 15 years old. blueish greenish eyes. Im 5ft 2inches tall. I love to travel to. I love to sing. I go on a trip for 3 weeks very summer, on a 18 wheeler truck and i love it. Im taking spanish 1 this year. Im 100% texan. I would love you talk to you.... I have to you something before.. im a little on the wild side.



You make the first move.. lol (we seem to have alot in common) ..... find me.



myspace.com/hotchoirchick09

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda