Saturday, November 28, 2009

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2?

I like this girl and I've only talked to her on myspace a couple times! Shes a christian %26amp; so am I. She's very cute. How do I tell her really romantically over Myspace that I like her?



Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2?

Write her a long paragraph about your feelings in a message! That always works :)



Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2?

myspace? not gonna work.. unless you've seen her around or something..



myspace relationships are useless.



Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2?

depends how old u are email me and i can help u more



Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2?

just be like.......i have realised that what i am feeling now is very rare



it i not normal that i feel like this about someone and feel i should do something bout it



or be like



what would you say if i asked you out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda