Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I don't get Rami from Project Runway......??

OK. He says on his myspace that he is a christian and wants kids some day. I thought he was gay. When Tim came to visit him, wasn't that his boyfriend? Can somebody clear this up for me?



(BTW. If Kevin wouldn't have said "I'm the only straight guy here", I would have never of thought Rami was gay.)



But is he gay?



I don't get Rami from Project Runway......??

Rami is gay.And it is legal in most states for a gay person to adopt children . And in some to get married.



Even a lot of Christian Church's do not discriminate against gay people. Some even have gay priests and ministers.



Many other countries in Europe , Canada and the Far East , Australia,just to name a few that are far more forward thinking about gay marriage and adoption than even the US is. So it is more than possible for Rami to be Christian and get married and have children some day.



I don't get Rami from Project Runway......??

He is gay but that doesn't mean he couldn't adopt a child or have a surrogate give birth to his child.



There are states in the US and other country's where is legal for a gay person to adopt children and get married as well.



I don't get Rami from Project Runway......??

yeah he is gay. not all gay men are snapping their fingers, swaying their heads and saying "FIERCE" all the time!!! LOL!!



everyone has a chance for kids these days. there is adoption and also having a surrogate!



i wish him the best! i think he would make a great daddy one day!!



I don't get Rami from Project Runway......??

I never thought of him as gay but youre right kevin did say that. WOW i never thought of him as gay. But that cool cause Rami wasnt crying like Jillian when Christian WON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda