Saturday, November 28, 2009

Help! Piano songs...?

I'm out of ideas for songs. My best friend is a singer and she is the best singer I know (no, not biased just because we're best friends) and she asked me to find a piano song and learn it so she can sing to my accompaniment. She wants me to choose, but I don't know what piano song to pick to justify her awesome voice. She's an alto, but has a pretty good range. And despite her petite size, she can belt it out. If you want an idea of her singing style, you might want to check out Stacie Orrico



( http://www.myspace.com/stacieorrico ) . She's a Christian, but my best isn't limited to that kind of thing. I just don't have any extraordinary piano songs to showcase her talent in.



Any ideas?



Favorite songs?



Etc.? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!



Help! Piano songs...?

Any songs by Amy Grant would be low enough for an alto. Or Aiesha Woods new songs would also be low enough. Some others Natalie Grant, Nicole C. Mullens, Nicole Nordeman, Avalon, Point of Grace, etc. You can by these off the internet or you can go to any Christan bookstore and find these artists in the music section.



Help! Piano songs...?

100 Years - Five for Fighting



Help! Piano songs...?

Imagine by John lennon. I assume an alto female voice could pull it off with some tweeking. lol



Help! Piano songs...?

any songs by jack's mannequin would be great..or his other band something corporate but jacks mannequin music has more piano so it would probably be better



Help! Piano songs...?

it sounds lame but everytime by britney is quite a gd song, if ur friends go da rite voice 4 it. also kc and jojo all my life is also a gd song



Help! Piano songs...?

How about "Held" by Natalie Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda