Monday, November 30, 2009

WHAT DO i DO MY MOM DON'T ACCEPT ME?

im bixsexual %26amp; i started off being bicurious i started feeling confused around the 6th grade there was problems here at the house with my dad leaving my mom and stuff and i got tired of always seeing my mom hurt i i thought guys were just a complete waste of time i was younger then and confused 7th grade came and i started being actracted to girls 8th grade i came out that i was bi i talked to a few girls kissed a few and i lyked it my mom found out that i was bi because of my myspace one of my cousins had seen it and told my mom and well whoa shheee just made a big deal about it because she is CHRISTIAN and it says something in the bible bout it and im christian 2 i told her that its something i felt and im not gonna change i was grounded couldnt even talk to my boyfriend of 1 yr. so i told her it was a phase well my chick stayed over we did things and i left my myspace open and my mom saw where it said bi %26amp; made me delete it now i now i kno i wanna be bi %26amp; my mom dont accept it



WHAT DO i DO MY MOM DON'T ACCEPT ME?

You can't do anything to make her accept it. She has to be the one to come to terms whether she accepts your lifestyle or not. It just takes time. If she doesn't, hey, what can I say? She's closed-minded.



WHAT DO i DO MY MOM DON'T ACCEPT ME?

You can't make her accept it ....I don't blame her..You aren't a true christian..god intended it to be man and a woman...not woman and woman or man and man....



WHAT DO i DO MY MOM DON'T ACCEPT ME?

tell your mom shes retarded and thats why your dad left her. . . and tell her to kiss your a$$



WHAT DO i DO MY MOM DON'T ACCEPT ME?

since you have a bf and u like him don't see other girls that way u'll gain both your mom's and bf's acceptance



WHAT DO i DO MY MOM DON'T ACCEPT ME?

If they can't accept you for who you are then they're not family worth loving.



Good luck with your life

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda