Saturday, November 28, 2009

Would anyone out there date me. i am 22. and i have brown hair and eyes.?

i am short and not as skinny as most girls. i am a christian. i am a poet who loves to cook,shop,and party. if so my myspace link is www.myspace.com/godspoetalways



Would anyone out there date me. i am 22. and i have brown hair and eyes.?

Rach, you sound like this really neat person. Don't link up w some creep online. You've heard all the stories !



Find someone at church. If you like to COOK you will never be at a loss for friends %26amp; bf's.



Would anyone out there date me. i am 22. and i have brown hair and eyes.?

Don't ask over the internet!! Go out and try to meet people. Go to match.com if you have to!



Would anyone out there date me. i am 22. and i have brown hair and eyes.?

e-mail me first ...



samir_rtk@yahoo.com



but dont ask me to marry you ....



just kidding ...



Would anyone out there date me. i am 22. and i have brown hair and eyes.?

u have no pictures of yourself on myspace?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda