Saturday, November 28, 2009

Single Christian girls out there, who are still virgins?

I am 21, a Christian, and a virgin. I really wanted to meet a cute, sweet, girl who is a virgin, but it's nearly impossible. We don't have a singles club at my church, all of my guy friends have already done it (outside of a religious few), I don't know any girls at my college (they aren't Christian and have had sex and bfs), and I don't have any girls as friends to introduce me to girls. I just want to meet someone to have a decent relationship with, not for sex, until marriage. If there is anyone out there looking for this, please feel free to respond. I'm very patient, but I'm starting to lose hope.



Here is my picture to show you I'm not ugly: (on the right side)



http://tiu.facebook.com/people/Adam_Zaob...



http://www.myspace.com/muzicfan115



To let people know, I live near Arlington Heights, IL, so I would need someone to meet in my area. Online dating doesn't work for me, they aren't virgins. I don't smoke or really drink...yes, I'm a loser. Please help.



Single Christian girls out there, who are still virgins?

I am a17 almost 18 year old christian girl and I am still a virgin, I'm waiting for a guy who is funny, and cares about my emotions. I live in MO



Single Christian girls out there, who are still virgins?

all i have to say is good luck finding one! I know a few mormon girls who has been having sex since only god knows when. so i hope you find what you are looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda