Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

I'm a female, and I'm wondering if my ex man is gay. We've been dating for two years and he always acted like he was a devout christian and didn't want to have sex before marriage. Even when we were alone together, (even if i was naked) he never made any sexual advances. The one time I tried, he told me to stop. But literally the second after I broke up with him(for reasons not having to do with sex) He is all in the the club(acutually he works in a club now) smoking,drinking and all.. Then on his myspace page he has these pics with his shirt off and close ups of his abs! Now, he moved in with a guy that seems suspect gay. I know you guys don't know him, but I'm wondering if the whole abstinance thing was just a sham to have an excuse to not sleep with women? what do you guys think? Yeah, we're not together so it's "technically" not my business, but we're still friends and i'd like to know if 2 years were wasted on someone who really wanted a man instead of me..



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

Why bother ? He is your ex.



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

he's afraid. just ask him the ?



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

sounds like it! good move leaving!



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

could be



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

yep you've got that right,he's a homo doll a homo.



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

most likley but it seems like u still love him



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

He is gay, you wasted two years, time to move on. Be glad you didn`t have unprotected sex with him.



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

closet case. Good ridance.



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

I really don't know and would not want to judge anyone. Just pray for him and yourself and go on with life. Time will tell. May God Bless



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

well it's a possibility that he may have just been putting up a front to make you think he was straight. you might have wasted the 2 years you spent with him. but it's in the past now so find you a real man that can enjoy a woman.



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

try to know his partner's attitudes and know if he has a girl friend ar something..if he hasn't any then u should try to investigate their acts together if u can...by the way..showing the abs is not gay stuff..i do it and i am not a gay and there is rules about having sex and he says right when he says after marriage..he is religious and u should respect that...wish u know and tell us then..bye



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

if you were happy while you were with him and are still friends it was not a waste. and if he is gay at least he didn't use you for sex to find out or cover up who he was



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

Whatever the reason, You have wasted two years. Don't be a fool and go back for seconds.



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

Okay in my opinion. Being that i have many gay guy friends he seems that he is pretty gay. First of all if you are saving yourself for marriage and your a devot so called christian you wouldn't be in a club drinking. Gay man usually work out like crazy and love to have pic of guys with their shirts off. Believe me my friend is gay and has shirtless guys all over his myspace page. If he isn't gay he is a tard. Thank god you broke up with him . Because if i was naked in front of any of my ex's they would be like drooling cave men. good luck



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

No matter how you paint this picture, it still comes out WEIRD.



History has shown that some gay guys have used women in some very selfish ways to cover up their true sexuality, and/or even to kid themselves about their true selves.



I can't know for sure what your ex Bf's motives were, but I think you shouldn't consider your two years with him as "wasted".



I don't blame you for trying to figure him out, even if it's after the breakup. Everybody needs to have a feeling that they carried away some kind of a lesson learned, %26amp; without the whole true picture you may never get that feeling.



I wonder if you can go to him %26amp; ask what his relationship with you meant to him, %26amp; why he is apparently comming out now.



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

It's understandable why, after investing two years of your life in this relationship, you'd want to find out why it didn't progress. While you may not be able to say without a reasonable doubt that he is gay, I think you have some solid evidence to make a reasonable assumption.



The one thing you got out of this investment will help you move along in the rest of your life. The lesson you learned is that guys who behave as he did are not worth your time.



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

He's GAY



I'm a girl... Is my ex-boyfriend gay?

Okay listen i know a lot of people have already said this but just ask him. And if he wants to he will tell you if he is or not so i suggest you just leave the issue alone. IF he is gay he obviously doesn't want to accept it and probably won't accept it so really just leave it alone. MOVE ON! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda