Monday, November 30, 2009

Religious themed layout for mysapce?

I have been asked to design an individuals myspace layout. They would like a religious theme to it. But nothing basic something that really stands out as this is for a christian rapper. They really gave me no ideas so does anyone here have any ideas, and dont worry about how hard something may be to do. Im really good at designing myspace layouts, and creating graphics.... any ideas though small or big...Thanks!



Religious themed layout for mysapce?

I like my rap like I like my rock. Without gawd or jeebus.



Religious themed layout for mysapce?

Well, since they are Christian maybe a Crucifix?



Or just have three crosses on a hill, according to the bible Jesus was crucified along side two others.



You can't go wrong with a Cross! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda