Saturday, November 28, 2009

My friend is a fake , i feel very hurt?help me overcome this?

im almost crying here! we have been best friend for 4 years, but know she seems to be a little stuck up ****** . shes spending way too much time with some girls that are constantly telling her that she needs to change in order for boys to like her. all these girls have sex with their boyfriends at the second day of the relationship so go figure what kind of advice are they giving to her! she ditch me all the time , in many occasions she have PROMISED to go to the movies with me , but then tell me she had more important things to do or just go with other people and then tells me in my face about it! my birthday was in january and she told me she had a gift for me , but she still havent give anything to me , even though last year on her birthday i gave her a really good gift! the other day i told her i got some bi tendencies and she havent call me no more nor does she answer the phone , real friends stick together instead of just running away! i know she maybe a little scared bcuz shes achristian , and they are not suppossed to hang out with gay or bi people , BUT she didnt have a problem when she let "her other friends" designed her myspace and delete all the "im a christian" "love jesus" god is the way" kind of tags she had! hipocresy ? i believe so !what should i do , should i stop being her friend cuz she doewsnt seem to care about me at all?



My friend is a fake , i feel very hurt?help me overcome this?

It's her loss for not being with you. If one day when she gets into trouble , I bet those girls would just run away and don't care about her anymore. Just leave things for the time being.



My friend is a fake , i feel very hurt?help me overcome this?

It seems that she thinks she is making it big so she is gonna do almost anything to look like them. .



My friend is a fake , i feel very hurt?help me overcome this?

I am sorry you are going through this. I have too and it hurts and is hard and it just plain stinks. My best friend I met in 3rd grade and around 7th or 8th grade she got a new best friend. Her best friend really did not like me and I tried to stay her friend and get along with her new one, but the effort was not returned. We would call each other 'best friends', but didn't talk much and I was no longer her BFF. We entered high school and she became a cheerleader and people told me she was becoming fake and now it's just kinda awkward whenever we see each other, which is hardly ever. We keep in touch a little now, catching up a little every now and then, but are definitely not where we used to be.



The best I can say is that if she's not there for you and is not being the best friend she should be, then however hard it may be, you may need to move on and find someone else to fill her spot. I did and I have a few really good ones now and don't just rely on one. If she changes for the worst, then you may need to go your own way



My friend is a fake , i feel very hurt?help me overcome this?

Please don't think that christians are hipocrits because everyone sins...even you! And nobodys perfect. Christians are not perfect we have a different religion thats all so get that out of your mind!!! as of your friend...she controls her own life and you can't change that. her other friends changed how she was but she still has the power to change that. well if you don't like the way shes acting then find a new friend. but if you actually care about her then go and tell her how u feel....i mean she told u how she feels right in your face remeber? but get that one thing straight.....Christians are not hipocrits...everyone sins no matter what religion you are. Religion shouldn't be an excuse for you to not like her. just because she has different friends doesn't mean you have to act this way even though you friend acts a different way!!!!!!



My friend is a fake , i feel very hurt?help me overcome this?

Sorry sweetie but you deserve better than her. It may be painful but you have to be true to yourself and let your friend go on her destructive ways. If she's lucky she will figure out for herself what true friends are all about. You need to go out with friends who have your values and accept you for you. You don't say how old you are but from my experience teenage girls are B*******s!



My friend is a fake , i feel very hurt?help me overcome this?

I would not continue but... I seriously think you should say exactly what you just said to her. Put your relationship in perspective for her and tell her how you feel. If she continues to be a B then let her go and ruin her own life. Or get teach, and councilors involved. No reason to try and push a relationship or a relationSHIT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda