Wednesday, November 25, 2009

..............?

today my friend was telling me about this christian blog thing that is kind of like a myspace, and i forgot what it is called...any ideas what the website is??



..............?

Instead of putting a bunch of periods where the question should go, maybe you should actually put WORDS which lead into the question.



..............?

no, but go to HisHolySpace.com It's christian myspace



..............?

IDK



..............?

I dunno..... how about "Hypocritspace" or "HolierThanThouSpace"?



Yesterday, I learned that there is an actual niggaspace.com and a barrio305space.com for blacks and mexicans respectivly....I cant beleive they'd choose those names!!!!!



..............?

www.biblelounge.com



..............?

meetfish.com



extremeyouth.com



One of these ought to do it!



Fish on



John

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda