Saturday, November 28, 2009

Would you like a guy like this ? :'(?

Okay, At my school girls seem to go out with the meanest, horrible guys ever.



So people like me dont have girlfriends... :( and it makes me too afraid to ask one on a date.



First of all I am and 18 year old guy, I am a senior in high school. I believe that Guys should cherish their girlfriends, and treat them like princesses. Once I have a girlfriend I dont own her, I can let her do things without me. I let her cry on my shoulder, and she should let me cry on her shoulder. I would call her beautiful, gorgeous, and pretty. I wouldnt use words like hot, sexy or those.



So please lets me know what you think.



Also, you should know a little about me. I am a quiet, Christian guy. I have blonde hair blue eyes, I am kind, honest, sweet, and some girls say I'm good looking.



my myspace is myspace.com/petjack



My myspace has pictures of me... With my former girlfriend before she moved away :(



Would you like a guy like this ? :'(?

i would definately date a guy like you. you sound sweete and kind. and most of all a real gentleman. anyone who doesnt want to be your girlfriend is crazy because you are the ideal guy.



Would you like a guy like this ? :'(?

Yes, definately..%26lt;/3



Would you like a guy like this ? :'(?

You sound like a nice guy. You shouldn't worry too much about those girls, try to find a girl who shares your beliefs and who loves the Lord with her whole heart and also wants to build a serious relationship.



If you go to a christian college next year you'll meet plenty of girls like that.



Would you like a guy like this ? :'(?

You will find your special someone someday.



Would you like a guy like this ? :'(?

i have a guy like you. im quite happy with him. i dont get why some girls go after guys that are mean and all that. i have seen girls with guys and they are constantly together, and i even saw a guy once call his girl fat right in front of her, completly serious too. it makes no sense to me. i wish you the VERY VERY BEST of luck finding a girl who likes you for who you are, and is kind enough to give you the same freedoms and respect and love back.



Would you like a guy like this ? :'(?

*laughs* Your so cute XP



If those are really your qualities, and if I were single, I'd date someone like ya.



Just be yourself, if thats the case. You'll find someone soon enough, and better yet if shes smart enough to date you and not some jerkoff then she's WORTH dating.



Would you like a guy like this ? :'(?

ooo im sorry. any ways i think your second pic is cute. ya you are cute/hot but im to young to say it = ) you'll be my like older crush thing = ) any ways. i'd love for a guy to say that to me = ) she was lucky to have you. if you think you want to get to know someone better ask them out. don't be shy. i'll help you. my sn for yahoo is ineng@sbcglobal.net



Would you like a guy like this ? :'(?

well, i wish i were 18! ugh, u seem like a great guy! i couldnt really see the pic, but ur probably hott. i wish there were more guys like u in this world!



Would you like a guy like this ? :'(?

you sound like just about the perfect guy. Too bad I'm taken. HAHA! Just kidding. But good luck. And don't be afraid. I'm sure any girl would love a guy like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda